By Steve Kilts
This e-book offers the complicated problems with FPGA layout because the underlying topic of the paintings. In perform, an engineer ordinarily should be mentored for numerous years sooner than those ideas are thoroughly applied. the themes that would be mentioned during this e-book are necessary to designing FPGA's past average complexity. The target of the publication is to offer functional layout concepts which are in a different way in simple terms to be had via mentorship and real-world adventure.
Read or Download Advanced FPGA Design: Architecture, Implementation, and Optimization PDF
Similar computing books
Designed to assist firm directors boost real-world, job-role-specific skills—this education advisor specializes in deploying and coping with middle infrastructure providers in home windows Server 2012. construct hands-on services via a sequence of classes, routines, and urged practices—and support maximize your functionality at the job.
This Microsoft education Guide:
* offers in-depth, hands-on education you're taking at your personal velocity
* specializes in job-role-specific services for deploying and coping with home windows Server 2012 center companies
* Creates a origin of talents which, in addition to on-the-job adventure, will be measured by way of Microsoft Certification tests equivalent to 70-410
* Deploying Servers and area Controllers
* distant administration
* Administering lively listing
* community management
* utilizing crew coverage
* Provisioning and dealing with garage
* Deploying Hyper-V Hosts
* Deploying and dealing with Virtualized Workloads
* Deploying dossier Servers
* handling Print companies
Mitnick führt den Leser in die Denk- und Handlungsweise des Social Engineering ein, beschreibt konkrete Betrugsszenarien und zeigt eindrucksvoll die dramatischen Konsequenzen, die sich daraus ergeben. Dabei nimmt Mitnick sowohl die Perspektive des Angreifers als auch des Opfers ein und erklärt damit sehr eindrucksvoll, wieso die Täuschung so erfolgreich warfare - und wie guy sich effektiv dagegen schützen kann.
The ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the second one foreign convention on disbursed Computing in Sensor structures, DCOSS 2006, held in San Francisco, California, united states in June 2006. The 33 revised complete papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 87 submissions. The papers concentrate on allotted computing concerns in large-scale networked sensor structures, together with systematic layout thoughts and instruments; they hide themes resembling dispensed algorithms and functions, programming aid and middleware, facts aggregation and dissemination, safety, info fusion, lifetime maximization, and localization.
Gentle Computing has come of age. particularly, man made Neural Networks, Fuzzy good judgment and Evolutionary Computing now play an immense position in lots of domain names the place conventional innovations were discovered in need of. As this quantity confirms, hybrid suggestions that mix a couple of of the delicate Computing techniques are really winning in lots of troublesome areas.
- New Frontiers for Entertainment Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing – ICAISC 2008: 9th International Conference Zakopane, Poland, June 22-26, 2008 Proceedings
- Apache Security
- Computing and Combinatorics: 11th Annual International Conference, COCOON 2005, Kunming, China, August 16-29, 2005. Proceedings
- Apache Hadoop YARN: Moving beyond MapReduce and Batch Processing with Apache Hadoop 2 (Addison-Wesley Data & Analytics Series)
Additional info for Advanced FPGA Design: Architecture, Implementation, and Optimization
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS A high-throughput architecture is one that maximizes the number of bits per second that can be processed by a design. Unrolling an iterative loop increases throughput. The penalty for unrolling an iterative loop is a proportional increase in area. A low-latency architecture is one that minimizes the delay from the input of a module to the output. Latency can be reduced by removing pipeline registers. The penalty for removing pipeline registers is an increase in combinatorial delay between registers.
15. 15, a resetable ﬂip-ﬂop was used for the asynchronous reset capability, and the logic function (OR gate) was implemented in discrete logic. 16. In this implementation, the synthesis tool was able to use the FDS element (ﬂip-ﬂop with a synchronous set and reset) and use the set pin for the OR operation. Thus, by allowing the synthesis tool to choose a ﬂip-ﬂop with a synchronous set, we are able to implement this function with zero logic elements. 15 Simple asynchronous reset. 16 Optimization without reset.
Adding register layers improves timing by dividing the critical path into two paths of smaller delay. Separating a logic function into a number of smaller functions that can be evaluated in parallel reduces the path delay to the longest of the substructures. By removing priority encodings where they are not needed, the logic structure is ﬂattened, and the path delay is reduced. Register balancing improves timing by moving combinatorial logic from the critical path to an adjacent path. Timing can be improved by reordering paths that are combined with the critical path in such a way that some of the critical path logic is placed closer to the destination register.