By G. Bos-Branolte, Y. M. Rijshouwer, E. M. Zielstra, H. J. Duivenvoorden (auth.), Prof. Dr. Dietmar Richter, Dr. Johannes Bitzer, Prof. Dr. Piet Nijs (eds.)
Gynecologists can't satisfy the commitments in their career with out being psychosomatically orientated. however, this box wishes method and clinical considering simply as does the other subspeciality in medical medication. even though practiced through all gyne cologists, inventive paintings is required in an effort to improve some of the points accurately and to set up postgraduate education on a company and sound foundation. For this purpuse the ecu Symposia were deliberate via numerous eu Researchers on Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology with the intention to stimulate and combine scientific medical information and healing abilities within the bio-psycho-social box of obstetrics and gynecology. the 1st ecu Symposium in Leuven 1985 targeting the psychosomatic features of infertility and excessive threat pregnancies. This moment ecu Symposium in undesirable Sackingen headquartered round disturbed physique notion, disturbances of the menstrual cycle, climacteric syndrome, and senium. those subject matters have been elaborated in major lectures and workshops held via amazing researchers during this speedily increasing box. the second one ecu Symposium on Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology used to be prepared via the German Society of Psycho somatic Obstetrics and Gynecology, supported through the college health center Freiburg/Br., the collage clinic Basel, and the Women's District clinic in undesirable Sackingen.
Read or Download Advanced Psychosomatic Research in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
Best research books
Advances in solar power is again on agenda. quantity III includes a variety of fascinating stories of the various fields in solar power conversion. We savor the numerous encouraging reviews acquired after the second one quantity seemed and feature included a few of the steered adjustments. even if lots of the reports are invited via our editors, we're continuously open to recommendation approximately matters of value which are prepared for a com prehensive and important evaluate and feature no longer been lately coated, or approximately power authors.
The Oxford instruction manual of medical and Healthcare learn is a realistic, concise, and easy-to-use reference for the entire variety of scientific and healthcare learn issues, whereas incorporating proof dependent medication. Comprehensively offering a large breadth of information, this guide truly covers either the qualitative and quantitative facets.
- 99 Jumpstarts for Kids: Getting Started in Research
- Operations Research and Enterprise Systems: 5th International Conference, ICORES 2016, Rome, Italy, February 23-25, 2016, Revised Selected Papers
- The Cellular Aspects of Biorhythms: Symposium on Rhythmic Research Sponsored by the VIIIth International Congress of Anatomy Wiesbaden 8.–14. August 1965
- Teaching Mathematical Modelling: Connecting to Research and Practice
Extra resources for Advanced Psychosomatic Research in Obstetrics and Gynecology
The female breast is the emotional symbol of the women's pride in her sexuality and in her motherhood. Therefore, past feminine achievements are supposed to be very important in keeping self-esteem at a high level. The theory that explains pathological grief as a regression to preexisting negative self-images, occurring in the absence of a positive relationship, might give a clue to the role of these feminine achievements. Through them a woman is capable of changing a negative self-image into a high level of self-esteem.
In my opinion the worship of our society for breasts has something to do with abandoning breastfeeding (anthropologist). - Even if you are completely flat, when you have glands and nipples, you have breasts! (lesbian) (Ayalah and Weinstock 1981) Necessity for Surgical and Psychotherapeutic and Sexological Cooperation This means that in the case of breast corrections/reconstructions there is a necessity for surgical and psychotherapeutic and sexological cooperation. Apart from surgical skill - aimed at body aesthetics, optimal appearance, and functional recovery - these breast interventions also require total psychological guidance for the woman involved - this means: as a person, as a woman, as a sexual partner, and as a mother - with attention to the (psychodynamic) history of origin, acceptance, and adaptation to her breast problems.
2. Lipowski ZJ (1985) Psychosocial reactions to physical illness. In: Lipowsky ZJ (ed) Psychosomatic medicine and liaison psychiatry. Plenum, New York Lipowski ZJ (1981) Psychosocial reactions to physical illness. In: Psychosomatic factors in chronic illness. Proceedings of the symposium, Helsinki, 1980. Psychiatrica Fennica [Suppl] 34 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. C. van Heeringen: Postmastectomy Depression: Role of Self-esteem Bowlby J (1981) Loss: sadness and depression. Penguin, London (Attachment and loss, vol 3) Lipowski ZJ (1979) Physical illness and psychiatric disorder: a neglected relationship.